Real Estate Owners
Real Estate Owners entrust Falkin Associates with the management, planning, coordination and implementation of new construction projects, renovations and relocations. Our track record of 35 years assures that your project will be professionally completed with thoughtful application of our vast expertise.
Our Owner services include:
- Project Management Services
- Owner Representation – Our owner representative consulting services includes various key tasks, throughout all phases of the design and construction process.
- Property Due Diligence – Helping investors understand the project risks and financial impacts, allowing them to thoroughly understand the site-specific needs of the property.
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA) – Thorough review of property condition, identification of deferred maintenance, repair cost estimates and replacement reserve schedules of future repair costs over periods up to 20 years.
- Structural/Seismic Review (PML studies) – Determine current seismic risk, require drepairs and calculate probable maximum loss factors.
- Budget and Schedule Development – Development and implementation of project budgets to stay within established budget, as well as understanding the on-going costs of the project. We also develop project schedules which provide clear direction for team members and keep projects on-schedule.
- Permit Management – We help our clients understand which permits they need, and when they need them, expediting the project.
- Public Hearing Briefings – Representation at public agency review board meetings in order to obtain project approval.
- Design Team and Contractor Selection – Assist in choosing the right team and contractor to meet the needs of the owner.
- Design Management – We help our clients bring their vision to life with our many years of exceptional design management. Our goal is to ensure that all aspects of the design process stay on-budget and on-schedule, delivering a final product the client loves.
- Construction Site Visit Reports (SVR) – Comprehensive review of plan conformance, schedule compliance, work quality, change order potential and contractor payment request review.
- Equipment and Furnishings Procurement
- Move Management – We manage the entire process of planning, building, and moving your operation into your newly leased space.